A NUTRITIONAL PATH FOR THE DIETARY MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES
ZERAMAX™ (chromium 2-pyridine carboxylate and biotin) is a patented medical food specifically formulated to address the unmet dietary need for chromium in adults (18 years or older) with type 2 diabetes. Studies have shown that people with type 2 diabetes have lower levels of chromium than healthy people without diabetes.
ZERAMAX™ comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule that is taken once daily, with or without food. Because it is a medical food, ZERAMAX™ should be used under medical supervision.
Dispensing ZERAMAX™ provides a nutritional path for the dietary management of type 2 diabetes that benefits both you and your patients:
- Enables them to start taking ZERAMAXTM on the same day as their office visit
- Convenient, once-daily dosing
- Provides additional nutritional support to their diet & exercise regimen
- Promotes healthy glucose and cholesterol levels with a safety and tolerability profile no different from placebo
- No adverse interactions observed in clinical studies when added to commonly used pharmacological therapies
Closer interaction with your patients can help improve compliance
- Easy to store and dispense: No speical handling required
- Profitable source of revenue for your practice
- Not available in retail pharmacies or stores
Each bottle of ZERAMAX™ contains 30 easy-to-swallow capsules, which is a 1-month supply. ZERAMAX™ is sold in cases of 24 bottles per case.
If you are interested in ordering ZERAMAX™ to dispense to your patients, please click here.